CSV Recognised as ....
CSV is recognized as
- “Core Support” organization for Department of Science and Technology, Government of India.
- “Technology Resource Centre” (TRC) by CAPART, an autonomous institute of Ministry of Rural Development Government of India.
- “Regional Biogas Development and Training Centre” (RBDTC), by Ministry of Nonconventional Energy Source (MNES), Government of India.
- “Building Centre” of Housing and Urban Development Corporation Limited, (HUDCO), a public sector under taking of Government of India.
- “Mother NGO” in the field of Watershed Management by Ministry of Agriculture, Government of Maharashtra (during 10th and 11th five year plan).
- State level “Key Resource Centre” (KRC) by Water and Sanitation Support Organization (WSSO), Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation, Government of Maharashtra;
- “Nodal Centre” in the field of Sanitation by UNICEF, Mumbai;
- “Women Technology Park” is sanctioned to CSV by the Ministry of Women and Child Development, Government of India.
- “Certifying Agency” under “Participatory Guarantee Scheme” (PGS India) for organic farming, by National Centre of Organic Farming (NCOF), Gaziabad, Department of Agriculture and Cooperation, Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India.
- Key Resource Centre (KRC) & Mukhya Pradhan Sadhan Sanstha: Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation, Government of Maharashtra and Water Supply and Sanitation Organization (WSSO) has recognised CSV as KRC for Maharashtra Sate (Mukhya Pradhan Sadhan Sanstha)